Bridge House College is happy to announce that prospective students may now complete their Application Form online wherever they are in the world. In just 3 steps, your Applications will be reviewed by the BHC team and a confirmation mail sent to your email address.
To successfully complete the Form, you will need the following:
- A current passport photograph (jpeg format: not more than 1MB).
- Details of O’ Level result (If available at the time of Application).
- Contact information of the prospective student and parent/guardian.
Below are screen shots of the Online Application Form:
Bridge House Admissions Requirements
- Prospective students must have a minimum of 5 credits in relevant subjects inclusive of English Language and Mathematics (in not more than 2 sittings) in WAEC, IGCSE, Cambridge O’level or other known equivalent examinations.
- Applicants must complete and submit the BHC Application Form.
- Candidates must meet an overall cut-off point in the BHC CBT Entrance Examination and oral interview at a date chosen by the applicant from list of available dates provided (read more on the BHC Entrance Examination).
For more information, kindly see detailed Bridge House Admission Guide here or chat with one of our Admissions officer online.
You may also give us a call to schedule a visit to Bridge House College on +2348028427208 or +234817553400.
Decide which of our programmes is best for you or your ward.
Still undecided? See “Why Parents and Students Choose Bridge House College“.
Bridge House College.