A Guide to Attending University Fair in 2022
With the trends of events and policies emanating from several study destinations across the globe, it is pertinent that prospective educational “shoppers” should wear their thinking caps when attending university fairs. Some policies will indirectly/directly affect your choice of preferred universities and study destinations, some of which we reviewed last year ( A GUIDE TO ATTENDING UNIVERSITY FAIR). Coming into the post-pandemic year, some policies regarding travel and education have seen some changes. That is why we have put together some suggested insights below that you should consider when attending a university fair in 2022.
• Visa Application: The migration rush has caused an overwhelming influx of visa applications. Confirm from your University about the earliest time supporting documents from the University can be issued or released to enable you to commence your visa application in earnest.
• New Courses: Foreign Universities are breaking grounds on stereotype courses. You may ask, are there any contemporary or trending courses they offer that will fast track your employability after your studies?
• Application Deadlines: The influx of international students seeking foreign education and the comparative advantage has increased the number of various admission applications. Be advised to confirm the application deadline to hasten your study decisions.
• Travel Restrictions: It’s obvious the pandemic caused travellers several constraints. An example is a Mandatory Quarantine. Please clarify with your university representative about the quarantine period. Ask them; if they offer available support to ameliorate the effect of cost on international students?
• Brexit: Brexit has ultimately impacted immigration regulations for students interested in studying in the UK. Discuss or ask about the post-Brexit advantage with any UK institution of your choice.
These questions cannot be exhausted, be encouraged to seek clarity before embarking on your study quest.If you have any questions about the programme and route to take? You can speak with our admissions officers: +2348187553400 or +2348028437208. Or send your enquiry via mail to; email@example.com.